Placing an accumulator bet : how to ?
The term accumulator in the betting world refers to a single bet that has four selections or more. You must get right all the selections for you to get the payout. It has became more popular across the world and particularly in sports such as football because of the thrill and potential of cashing big with a single stake.
Accumulator bets transform even the lower league contests into important games as far as prospective winnings are concerned. The thrill of experiencing all these games simultaneously and waiting to win cumulatively is one comparable to none, consequently making it more and more attractive every day.
Bet365 is one of the main bookmakers in Australia. It's also one of the largest and most well established brand in the industry. It operates in Australia using the link Bet365.com.au.
How to place an accumulator bet on Bet365 ?
The following steps will guide you :
- Sign in for an account at the Bet365 website and get the bonus associated with opening an account.
- Log in into the account you have opened and deposit money enough for betting the accumulator of your choice.
- Using the menu on the left of the website choose the sport that you need to bet. If you are using an app, click A-Z and you will get the full list of categories of games on the left corner.
- Just click the yellow odds of the selections and it will be included on your betting slip.
- Once you are satisfied with the choices you have on the betting slip for the accumulator bet, enter your stake and click place bet to confirm the wager.
NOTE BEST: Even if you do not have a Bet365 account, you can still place a bet on their site using the welcome bonus code offered.
Strategies of putting an accumulator bet
Remember that the most crucial part of betting is working out your odds. When you are equipped with information about the performance of teams you want to place an accumulator over some period in the past, you will make informed choices that lead to better chances of winning big.
Also, remember that your betting slip is always apparent on the right side of the website, and it does not matter which markets you choosing from, the best slip is always easily noticeable with your eyes on the right. To place a selection on Bet365 just click on the yellow odds regardless of the market of your choice and it will reflect on your betting slip. Once it has been added, it turns light gray then a yellow box appears reading Added to Bet Slip and on your bet slip, you will see it among your selection together with the other odds.
When you need to cancel a selection, just click X on the betting slip. Once you are comfortable with the selection you can proceed by placing your stake and wait for the games.